Choose your Glove / Escoge tu Guante
8 MUST KNOW FOR ALL GOALKEEPERS
1. CHOOSE THE RIGHT GLOVES FOR YOUR NEEDS
• Choose the gloves that are recommended type of surface you regularly play on, and the weather conditions in your area.
• Choose the best palm foam that fulfill to your needs.
• Rinat palms are made of high-quality, we have options of types of grips, cushioning, and durability, depending on the material composition of the foam.
• Check the additional features of the glove that can help you improving your performance.
• Decide if you want finger protection or not, choose your preferred cut and pick the right size.
2. GRIP vs DURABILITY
• Professional glove palms offer exceptional grip and performance but less durability.
• Average pro glove is built to last 12+ games with normal use.
• The glove is most important tool for goalkeepers an requires care to keep tackiness and grip.
• Your palms should only be used on the ball! • Avoid rough surfaces! this will impact the durability even at first game.
• Learn proper diving and getting up (with knuckles) techniques.
• Avoid everything else including turf and all rough surfaces.
• Use and older or buy lower price practice glove to save your gloves for important games.
3. WASH BEFORE FIRST USE
• Always wash until any remaining soap es gone. It’s important to eliminate any element during the production process, gloves must be cleaned with warm water before first using them.
• With the first wash the gloves achieve their grip properties.
4. MOISTEN BEFORE USE
• Using warm water (preferably (between 95 - 100ºF) one to two hours before use to activate palm.
• Moisten applies to all types of gloves before use.
• Keep your gloves in slightly wet during use.
5. CLEAN AFTER USE
• Wash the gloves with warm water (about 95ºF) after use to eliminate soil, this decreases the grip properties of the palms.
• Avoid the use aggressive solvents or harsh cleaners.
• Wash by hand and do machine washing.
• For a perfectly clean glove, additionally use special glove wash.
6. DRY AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
• Let the gloves dry at room temperature.
• Keep away from sources of direct heat, this would deteriorate the latex.
7. STORE IN COOL & DARK STORAGE
• Avoid exposing gloves to UV radiation as are sun light or fluorescent lights, these this can harm the grip and durability of the palms latex.
• Store the gloves in a cool, dark, and dry place.
• Keep the bag that we shipped with the glove they are a perfect storage place.